Your smile is important. Bleaching of teeth is a teeth whitening procedure. Shade of teeth or darker teeth are made lighter. It's one of the primary things somebody sees when they meet you. A more white, ever brighter grin can in a split second improve you feel and help to establish an essential connection. Be that as it may, at times way of life decisions, for example, smoking, drinking tea, espresso, cola or red wine and so forth and the unavoidable maturing procedure can bring about recolored and obscured teeth.
Teeth Whitening is actually a mild bleaching process that restores stained or discolored teeth to a healthy, natural color.
What Causes Tooth Discoloration?
- Frequently drinking coffee, tea, or colas.
- Some antibiotics may darken developing teeth in children.
- Aging-The dentin underneath the enamel of a tooth gradually darkens with age.
- Use of tobacco products.
- Accidents-If a tooth has been traumatized, sometimes the nerve will gradually "die," and the tooth becomes dark.
- After Root Canal Therapy, a tooth will generally darken.
Whitening is very safe when performed in a dental clinic by the hands of a professional. When done at home using non-standard products, it can cause irritation to gums and dental hypersensitivity, which are irreversible effects.